Release day was March 19, 2019! Read below for links to order NOW!
My Little Michigan Kitchen: Recipes and Stories from a Homemade Life Lived Well
A collection of over 100 homestyle recipes, stunning photos, and stories inspired by a life lived well in Michigan from Mandy McGovern, creator of the food blog Kitchen Joy®.
In My Little Michigan Kitchen, Mandy shares tried-and-true recipes for Michigan classics including “Secret Ingredient” Tart Cherry Pie, UP North Pasties, Detroit Coney Dogs, Mackinac Island Fudge, Detroit Deep-Dish Pizza, Boston Coolers, Smoked Whitefish Chowder, Hot Fudge Cream Puffs, and MANY more. She also shares dishes that are a staple at her family’s table, including Bacon and Sweet Corn Breakfast Galette, Potato Rolls, Michigan Cherry Chicken Salad, Boeuf Bourguignon, Salted Maple Pie, and her popular Cut-Out Sugar Cookies. Mandy shares stories from her adventures in Michigan, and features full-color photography of nearly every recipe, as well as several gorgeous landscape photos capturing the beauty and joy that the Great Lakes State has to offer.
For wholesale inquiries, please contact Mandy via email or by using the contact form at the top of this site. Thank you! I look forward to working together!
Check back here periodically for an up-to-date list of brick & mortar retailers where this book is sold:
- Schuler Books – Grand Rapids, MI
- Peninsulas – Berkley, MI and Cross Village, MI
- Reinspired Treasures – Grand Rapids, MI & Cedar Springs, MI
- Jenna Kator Collection – Howell, MI
- Readers World – Holland, MI
- After All This Time – Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Nicola’s Books – Ann Arbor, MI
- City Bird – Detroit, MI
- Mully and Mo’s – Iron Mountain, MI
- Little Luxuries of Mackinac Island – Mackinac Island, MI
- The Made In Michigan Store – Grandville, MI and Saugatuck, MI
- Mitten Crate – (inside Eastern Market)- Detroit, MI
- Gustafson’s UP NORTH – St. Ignace, MI
- Serendipity Road – Midland, MI
- Rustic Market Company – Jackson, MI
- Michigan Barnwood & Salvage – Mason, MI
Corrections noted from the first printing of My Little Michigan Kitchen:
Pg. 129 In the intro: “The flavor and texture is key to making these pasties amazing.”
Pg. 145 under the “For the Filling-” ingredients should read “3/4 cup sugar“
Pg. 181 “combine butter, cocoa…”
Cookbook Signing Events Schedule:
For an up-to-date list of upcoming events, please follow the link below.