Thanksgiving is only EIGHT days away! I hope you’ve started planning your menu. Here are a few of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes from the archives for you to enjoy this holiday season.
1. Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey…Tips for a Juicy Bird, and a Delicious Sandwich – My two cents on how to make your turkey a flavorful success.
2. American Apple Pie -Picture perfect lattice crust makes you not want to be the one to slice this delicious pie!
4. Sweet Potato Casserole with Toasted Marshmallows (My apologies for including this twice…it’s worth it though!)
5. Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Apple and Bacon – A wonderful and easy soup to accompany your turkey and all the fixins.
6. Michael’s Epic Pumpkin Pie -Because Pumpkin Pie is a MUST at Thanksgiving.
7. Balsamic Glazed Baby Carrots – Carrots don’t need to be boring. Give them some flair with Balsamic Glaze.
8. Cornmeal Buttermilk Biscuits with Whipped Honey Butter – Perfect hybrid of buttermilk biscuit meets cornbread. And the honey butter? Oh my.
9. Spiced Apple Cider– For when you’re too full and tired to eat, you need something festive to drink!
10. Cranberry Apple Slab Pie -A holiday-worthy dessert to feed a crowd.
11. Bacon-Wrapped Green Bean Bundles– The only way I will eat green beans. True story.
12. Dutch Apple Pie-The crumble topping is to die for.
13. Old-Fashioned Dressing – Sometimes it’s good to think beyond the box of Stovetop.
14. Cranberry-Apple Relish – Way better than the canned variety.
15. Pecan Pie Bars – Because there’s no such thing as too many desserts at Thanksgiving, right?